Monday, November 30, 2009

The Novel

Hey, everybody.

This is the blog that I've created so that all of you who are interested (although I don't know why you would be) can read my novel.

So, as you can probably see, I've posted each chapter in a separate post. I was going to do it all in one big long shabang, but I think that this way is better, and less confusing.
I sure hope the word shabang didn't confuse you.

Anyway, I'd just like to say a few more things.

1- Please, please, PLEASE bear with me and remember. This is a first draft. A ROUGH first draft. It won't be the same when I make it into a second draft - if I do. It's not even edited yet. I do edit a little as I go along, but there will be mistakes, I can assure you. Maybe even big ones. Just keep that in mind as you read.

2. I would really like to know just who is reading this. So please post a comment on any of these posts, you don't even have to say anything if you don't want. Just your name. I would really appreciate that. So, please do! And you don't even have to have a Blogger account to do it. Really. So, please leave your name, at least.

3. I would also like something besides your name - input. Criticism, or compliments if you like. I'm mostly looking for criticism, though, because otherwise, how will I know how to make this better? So please take the time and leave your own personal opinion. I'll read it, most definitely.

Okay, that's all. Thanks! Remember those three things!

-Megan

3 comments:

Shanee said...

I am beginning your novel!
Darc.

Alice said...

You have a lot of negative self talk. I don't think that's a good thing...

Wish me luck as I start your novel!

Yours etc,
Ally

Megan said...

I do? Well, I know I do, but I didn't know that I put any in there. Oh well.
Remember what the peptalks said, Megan...